Your Best Online Casino Bonuses For 2020
Your search for the best online casino bonus offers stops right here. We’ve spent countless hours looking for the best bonuses at the top online casinos in South Africa for 2019. Why do we help bonus hunters like you? We want to save you time and ensure you receive a generous online casino bonus at safe and trustworthy sites. Our experts have carefully rated and reviewed all the gambling sites to ensure they meet our very high standards. Only the best online casinos with the biggest bonuses make the cut. By taking advantage of our expertise, you will:
- ● Discover the best South African casinos which accept Rand
- ● Receive the most generous online casino bonuses from trustworthy sites
- ● Spend more time playing instead of researching the best bonuses online
Best Casino Bonuses For 2020
R15,500 + 300 Free Spins
- Bous Wheel and daily cashback
- Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals
- Easy and secure payments
How We Find Online Casinos With The Best Bonuses
Finding online casinos with the best bonuses is a time-consuming process. We start by compiling a list of every online casino accepting South African players. We then task our team of veteran gambling experts with testing each site to ensure it meets our high standards.
A bumper bonus is just one of the many factors we take into consideration when reviewing casino sites. For an online casino to receive our seal of approval, it must offer:
· Excellent Bonuses: We believe you deserve to be warmly treated to an amazing welcome bonus when gambling online. Free money in the form of a no deposit bonus is always a great start. If you check out the reviews of our top-rated casino sites , you will see that you usually receive a generous match bonus with fair wagering terms attached.
· Great Game Selection: The best South African casinos boast a diverse selection of games from the biggest software providers in the industry. We only recommend casinos which boast hundreds of slot games as well as table games, video poker machines, and specialty games for you to enjoy.
· Simple Banking: Easy deposits and fast withdrawals are guaranteed at our recommended online casinos. These offer you a variety of deposit options to choose from, including credit card and e-wallets. We also time how long withdrawals take to ensure you’ll receive your winnings quickly.
· Good Security: Your safety is of paramount importance to us. We only recommend safe and trusted gambling sites. The best real money online casinos offer encryption technology to ensure that your transactions are secure. Many sites also offer Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for further peace of mind.
· Easy-To-Use Software: Nowadays, almost every online gambling site offers instant-play casino games. This means you can enjoy them directly in your browser without having to download any software. Mobile casinos work in the same way, enabling you to play mobile slots instantly .
· Efficient Customer Support: You’re unlikely to encounter any problems at our top South African casinos, but we still test customer support. Our reviewers check for the availability of email, telephone, and live chat support options on these sites. We also ensure that the casino staff are able to answer your questions in a friendly and professional manner.
Ready to claim a jaw-dropping casino bonus? Check out our top 10 list of the most generous casinos in South Africa:
The Different Types Of Casino Bonus
Did you know that there are several different types of bonuses that online casinos offer? It’s essential that you understand how bonus offers may vary from one another before you register and make your first deposit.
One important factor to consider is that some bonuses come with far more limitations than others. Below, we’ll help you choose the one that is right for you by taking a closer look at each type of casino bonus.
This is the most common type of online casino bonus you can take advantage of. Every online casino in South Africa offers a match bonus – also known as a welcome or deposit bonus – to reward you for depositing. A certain percentage of your initial deposit will be matched to a specified amount.
For example, many gambling sites in South Africa give you a bonus offer of 100% up to R10,000. This means you will receive a total of R20,000 to play with. Wagering requirements of 20x to 35x your deposit and bonus amount are typical when it comes to match bonuses at online casinos.
Free Spins Bonus
Many South African casinos will treat you to free spins on their most popular slot games. Free spins bonuses often accompany match bonus offers as an extra treat for depositing at a casino site. Some online casinos offer no deposit free spins instead of crediting your account with a small amount of bonus money.
Casinos may award you 10 free spins, while more generous ones will give you as many as 50 free spins. You’ll usually have a list of slot games that you can use your free spins on. Free spins bonuses will also include maximum winning limits and high wagering requirements.
No Deposit Bonus
Do you like the sound of playing real money casino games without depositing? Then you should join an online casino that has no deposit bonus offers. These bonuses are far smaller than match bonuses, but they are a great way of testing an online casino with no risk attached.
Wondering how much you could receive by claiming a no deposit bonus? Casino sites in South Africa will usually credit your account with R150-200 of their own money, with the wagering requirements attached tending to be 40x or higher. Online casinos also protect themselves by setting relatively small maximum withdrawal limits on no deposit bonus winnings.
The best online casinos in South Africa know the importance of rewarding loyal players. Most will automatically enrol you on a loyalty program as soon as you register. You can then climb through the various tiers by accumulating points playing real money casino games.
The higher your VIP level, the greater your rewards will be. Reload bonuses, cashback, and free spins are just a few of the perks you should expect to receive as a loyal player. Reload bonuses are like match bonuses, but they are worth less. Cashback bonuses see you claw back some of your losses.
Should I Accept A Welcome Bonus From A Casino?
Taking advantage of a casino bonus is a great way of boosting your balance. Just make sure you know which type of bonus will be best for you. If you plan on depositing, claim a match bonus to increase how much money you have available. If you want to play for free, no deposit casinos are the way to go.
Wagering may be considered as the only drawback to accepting a welcome bonus at an online casino. Free bonus money must be wagered a certain number of times before it is converted to real money that you can withdraw.
How Do I Claim A Bonus From An Online Casino?
Unsure how to go about claiming a deposit bonus from an online casino? Don’t worry, the whole process is very straightforward. We’ll walk you through each step to show you just how easy it is.
Register at one of our recommended casinos online. You’ll be asked for personal details like your name, address, phone number, and email address. These details are kept private.
Some casino bonuses require bonus codes. Casino sites always make it clear whether a bonus code is required. Make a note of it and enter the bonus code in the box provided.
The next step is funding your account. Making a deposit at an online casino is as easy as counting to two. Simply choose a banking method and enter how much you’d like to deposit.
Once your deposit has been processed, your account will be funded. You will see two balances. One is a real money balance containing the funds you deposited. The other is your bonus cash.
Now all that is left to do is to complete wagering. South African casinos make it easy to see how much money must be wagered before your bonus funds are added to your real money balance.
Things work a little differently when it comes to claiming a no deposit bonus. Casino sites credit your account with a small amount of Rand as soon as you complete the registration process. You’ll usually be asked to verify your phone number before you can start playing.
Terms And Conditions Of Casino Bonuses
Every casino bonus has terms and conditions attached to it. These are in place to protect online casinos from going bankrupt. If no wagering requirements were applied to casino bonuses, we could all make bank. Simply deposit, double your money, and withdraw. Rinse and repeat. Who would need to work?
Setting that unrealistic picture aside, it’s important to be aware that wagering requirements vary depending on the type of online casino bonus you claim. It’s far easier to clear a match bonus as opposed to a no deposit bonus. Think about it. Match bonuses reward you for risking your own money. No deposit bonuses are the casino’s own money that you use to try and win.
To clear your casino bonus, you will need to meet the playthrough requirements outlined in the terms and conditions. Every real money wager you place will contribute towards wagering. Your account will display how much is left to wager and a percentage of your overall progress.
Common Myths And Facts About Online Casino Bonuses
Lots of false information has been written about online casino bonuses. We’re about to dispel some of the most common myths surrounding these offers. We’ll also give you some cold hard facts about casino bonuses that you may not have known about.
Online Casino Bonus Myths
- Online casino bonuses are a scam – This couldn’t be further from the truth. Casino bonuses are simply an incentive to get you to register and play. Yes, there are bonuses that are accompanied by unrealistic wagering requirements, but it’s up to you to read the terms before you deposit.
- There is no time limit on clearing a casino bonus – Many players who fail to read the small print discover that there is a time limit after having their bonus money removed. By reading the terms of the casino bonus, you’ll know exactly how long you’ve got to clear your bonus.
- Casino bonuses are free money – Many beginners wrongly assume that a casino bonus is free money. Yes, your balance gets a boost, but you can’t just withdraw bonus money straight to your bank account. Wagering requirements must be met to convert bonus cash to real money.
Online Casino Bonus Facts
- Not all casino games contribute towards wagering – Slots almost always contribute 100% towards wagering, but other games don’t. Table games like blackjack and roulette are often excluded from contributing towards clearing your bonus. Always make sure you read the bonus terms.
- Wagering requirements aren’t always calculated in the same way – This is another reason why it’s so important to read the terms of your casino bonus. Some online gambling sites calculate wagering requirements by combining your deposit and bonus money, making it tough to clear.
- Bet sizes are limited during wagering – A maximum stake is enforced when you play with bonus money at online casinos. No deposit bonuses and match bonuses are both subject to such measures, which are in place to protect online casinos from suffering huge losses.
- Great game selection
- Top South African Casino
- Welcome bonus